- Borosilicate glass weighing funnels are used for weighing and transporting small quantities of solid and liquid samples in general and analytical laboratories.
- Our weighing funnels are designed to fit in flasks, tubes or any narrow neck apparatus ensuring complete sample transfer without loss.
- Our funnels are made from borosilicate glass.
- Our funnels have a high resistance to chemical attack and mechanical and thermal shock.
- We use special tools within our production process to check dimensions, optical clarity.
|632 421 400 080||22||80||3||6214||10|
|632 421 400 085||28||85||6||6215||10|
|632 421 400 110||32||110||10||6216||10|
Most of our products are manufactured according to ISO standards for use within the medical industry, pharmacy, chemistry and research and development sectors, schools, universities, etc.
We produce a wide range of hand-blown glassware including automatic burettes, Schilling burettes and special custom made products, but we also manufacture disposable glassware on state-of-the-art fully-automated German machines.
We use Simax thermal shock and chemical resistant borosilicate glass and use soda-lime glass tubes from Schott for pipettes.
The technosklo team mission statement is “quality trough technology”.